Friday 6 August 2010

Even MORE Speculoos!

Yes, the Honeybun has surprised me with yet more of the gorgeous spiced spreadable biscuit!

This time he has not only given me a jar of the delicious Speculoos spread, but he has also given me the new Crunchy version to try... now he is just spoiling me :)

I actually received this wonderful gift a few weeks ago and have been slacking a little on the blogging front (I actually think it's fair to say that other posts became more of a priority!)... so a fair amount of both Speculoos spreads have been eaten on toast. However, with the remainder, I hope to conjure up some mouthwatering recipes. At the moment I am hoping to make a Speculoos Millionaire's shortbread. Watch this space and see if it proves to be a success... or not!

1 comment:

  1. It most certainly was a success! mmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I love hearing from you.